What We Provide
Basic Funeral Arrangements
- Submitting of obituaries online and in local papers.
- Filing of all necessary permits.
- Equipment for service: casket dolly, registration stand, and flower stands.
- Merchandise: We can help you select memory cards, register books, caskets, and outer burial containers. Families may also choose to provide any of these items on their own.
Care for the Deceased
- Embalming, disinfection, and sanitation
- Dressing, casketing, and cosmetizing according to the family’s wishes
- Initial transfer from place of death into our care
- Transport to and from place of visitation or funeral
- Funeral procession to cemetery (if applicable) with appropriate staff, vehicles, and equipment
What the Family and Church Provide
An appropriate facility for the scheduled events.
A funeral coordinator able to perform the following:
- Meet with family to discuss service details
- Direct visitation guests
- Assist the family during visitation
- Arrange funeral seating
- Direct pall bearers
- Work alongside clergy officiating the service
Church-directed funerals keep the church (not the funeral home) at the helm. This approach , while effective, is not suitable for everyone. Families needing more services than those we provide should contact a full-service funeral home.